I just want an episode of Doctor Who where the TARDIS translator thing stops working. So when the Doctor goes to speak to his companion he automatically talks in gallifreyan. So he then has to consciously change to English.
And for the whole episode he just speaks with a stupid accent.
I WANT THIS SO MUCH
It’s back oh god, why do you people keep reblogging this? I’m drowning in notifications.
there is nothing romantic about
- not knowing you’re beautiful
- loving someone until they learn to love themselves
please stop romanticizing low self esteem.
it’s one thing to love a person who happens to have low self esteem
it’s another thing to frame low self esteem as a desirable trait.
um, am I the only one who keeps noticing that Eleven and Sherlock seem to be becoming really similar characters?
No, you aren’t the only one. They even have some of the same lines, as well as the same characteristics (white man who is superior to everyone else comes into a situation, amazes people and tells them how to live their lives, then everyone tells him how awesome he is and all the women swoon over him).
petition to make young adult authors stop writing about girls whose lives change when they meet a boy
When she saw him time slowed to a stop. He was so perfect and she knew her life would never be the same because she had finally found him. The one. The first boy she would ever kill.
1. Do not describe your poems with adjectives like “shitty”. Do not call yourself “normal” or “boring”. Your hair is not too red. Your talent is not “alright”. And you are not just a socially awkward penguin. You are what you say and what you think and what you want to become. When you receive a compliment, do not put a “but” or an “I don’t think so” or any backhanded contradiction in your reply. Accept it and say your thank yous sincerely. There is a difference between humility and negativity. Devaluing yourself is not attractive.
2. Stop chasing after boys who don’t even make the effort to message you, chase you, or get to know you. You are sick of people who make you feel they don’t want you enough. Find someone who knows what they want. Find someone who knows what they want is you.
3. Some people can not give you what you want. They do not have what you are looking for. And that is completely okay.
the phrase “curiosity killed the cat” is actually not the full phrase it actually is “curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back” so don’t let anyone tell you not to be a curious little baby okay go and be interested in the world uwu
Blood is thicker than waterThe blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.
Meaning that relationships formed by choice are stronger than those formed by birth.